Washington Cricket Academy (WCA) is a leading cricket academy based in the DC Metro area.
WCA aims to develop internationally competitive young talent and raise the standard of cricket in the U.S.
With a state of art facility and expert coaches, WCA has extensive experience in training individuals and school/club teams across age groups.
A few things that make us unique:
- Structured training to build batting, bowling and fielding skills
- Emphasis on fitness and safety
- Regular practice matches and tournaments
- Periodic advisory sessions with expert cricketers
- Personalized training taking into account individual strengths and areas for improvement
- Holistic development of character attributes such as teamwork, respect, resilience, integrity, and sportsmanship.
Our Focus Areas
We focus on building speed, strength and flexibility through guided fitness drills.
Net practice is a great way for players to practice their skills and improve their technique.
Every individual is assessed by a professional cricketer to help identify areas for improvement.
Players get real-life experience by playing competitive league matches and tournaments.