Welcome to http://www.washingtoncricketacademy.com/ managed by Washington Cricket Academy. Please note accessing or using this website acknowledges members acceptance of terms & conditions (as amended and updated by WCA time to time)
We at Washington Cricket academy respect and safeguard members privacy by being committed to protecting personal information shared by members. This document is compilation of WCA policy norms defining how members personal information will be managed at WCA end.
How is personal information collected by WCA?
Personal information is collected in the ways mentioned below
- Directly from member – Example, when information is provided over a phone call, email, through application forms or via the website and
- Information is also collected via third parties, like member associations, clubs, and other associations.
How is member information used?
- Verification of members identity
- To share, run, and market competition, programs as well as other activities that are related to cricket or any other sport.
- Advertise or promote services, products, merchandise and offers by WCA or sponsors or the cricket association.
- Keep you updated with recent news and information (e.g. Notices, changes, etc.) in terms of cricket and other sports.
- Newsletters, publications and other communication material can be sent across.
Member can inform WCA in writing, in case member do not wish to receive any of the above communication. (Email Id: email@example.com or Postal Address: Washington Cricket Academy Inc., 42931 Tealbriar place, Broadlands VA. 20148)
Parties, to which personal information is disclosed, will need to abide by and make sure they will not use the information for any other purpose other than the ones disclosed to them.
In certain circumstances, WCA may collect Information of members health. This information will be not be disclosed
Protection of Personal Information
Information is stored in paper or electronic form. The security of information shared is a priority to WCA, and we have a set system and take required steps to protect members data from misuse, theft, loss or any kind of modification or disclosure.
We include the following security measure.
(a) NDA (Non disclosure agreement) is signed by every employee.
(b) We have secure cyber laws in place.
(c) Security measures on the website.
Please note, member agree to complete information, accurately and true to members knowledge when member register. Registration process should be made by an individual over 18 years of age or under parental guidance.